Your California privacy rights
If you are a California resident, you may have the following rights with respect to the personal information we process about you:
- To request information about the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information, the purposes for collecting or sharing the personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared or sold your personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- To request that we delete personal information that we have collected from you.
- To request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you.
- To limit use of sensitive personal information.
- To opt out of the sharing of your personal information for certain targeted marketing activities.
California residents may exercise the above rights by contacting us via our web form or by calling us at 1-800-245-1040.
To exercise your right to limit use of sensitive personal information, please submit your request using our web form.
To exercise your right to opt out of sharing with respect to personal information automatically collected online through cookies and other tracking technologies, you may do one of the following:
- Submit a request through the our web form.
- Disable the use of all cookies and other tracking technologies in the preference center.
- Submit an opt-out request using a preference signal that is sent in a commonly used and recognized format. Please see the description of common global privacy signals.
If you choose to exercise any of these rights, Haleon will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of our website or our products or services.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf. Your authorized agent must submit a request via our web form and indicate that they are submitting the request as an agent. We may require the agent to provide proof that you gave signed permission to submit the request and may also require to you to confirm with us that you provided the agent permission to submit the request or to verify your own identity directly with us.
We will take steps to verify your identity before completing your rights request. We may ask you to provide additional information, such as your name, home address, and email address. Depending on the nature of your request and our relationship with you, we may request different or additional information, including a signed declaration that you are who you claim to be.
You may have the right to appeal our decision if we deny your rights request. To submit an appeal, contact us via our web form or by calling us at 1-800-245-1040.
Notice of Financial Incentive
Haleon offers programs, benefits, and other offerings to consumers related to the collection or retention of personal information that may be deemed a “financial incentive” or “price or service difference” under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
These offerings may involve collecting the following categories of personal information from customers who participate: identifiers; customer records; protected classification information; commercial information; biometric information; internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or other sensory information; and sensitive information.
We are providing you with this information so that you may make an informed decision on whether to participate in our programs. Examples of the programs we may offer include:
- Loyalty Program: Haleon may offer a reward/loyalty program where customers can earn rewards, accumulate points on purchases, access exclusive promos, and be the first to know about new products and limited releases. Loyalty program members can also receive promotional offers, such as free products, discounts, coupons, and opportunities to participate in other promotions. Our good-faith estimate of the value of your personal information is the value of the benefit we offer to you. We have calculated such value by using the expense related to the benefit.
- Surveys: We may also offer our customers opportunities to participate in surveys. In exchange for participation you may be offered a financial incentive, such as a discount or a coupon. Participation in surveys is governed by the applicable terms and conditions for the survey, which will also describe any financial incentives associated with that survey and how to participate. You can terminate participation at any time as will be explained in the survey terms. Our good-faith estimate of the value of your personal information is the value of the benefit we offer to you. We have calculated such value by using the expense related to the benefit.
- Limited-Time Promotions or Sweepstakes: From time to time, we may offer incentives limited to a specific time period, such as limited-time sweepstakes, contests and other promotions. In exchange for your participation in these promotions, you may be offered a financial incentive, such as a prize. Participation in a limited-time offer or promotion is governed by the applicable terms and conditions for the program (e.g., sweepstakes rules), which will also describe any financial incentives associated with the promotion and how to participate. You can terminate participation at any time as will be explained in the program terms. The value of your personal information will be disclosed in the promotion’s terms.
- One-Time Promotions: In addition to the programs identified above, we may also offer you one-time percentage off coupons, discounts, or other promotions from time to time, such as when you provide us your email address and agree to receive marketing emails in exchange for a one-time coupon. Such offers may not be available at all times. The amount and terms of such offers will be presented to you at the time of the offer. You can terminate participation at any time by contacting us via our web form. Our good-faith estimate of the value of your personal information is the value of the benefit we offer to you. We have calculated such value by using the expense related to the benefit.
By participating in any of the above promotional programs, you agree that the benefits are reasonably related to the value of the personal information collected and retained.
Participation in our promotional programs is always optional, and you can terminate program participation at any time as explained in the applicable program terms. You can also contact us via our web form or by visiting the “contact us” link on the applicable brand page to unsubscribe or cancel your participation in any program.